Multicultural Counseling Center promotes and disseminates the values, behavior and attitudes that promote dialogue, non-violence and rapprochement of diverse cultures.
Human rights are the inalienable property of all people, without any distinction based on race, color, sex, language, religion, national or social origin or any other aspect. Human rights include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many others. These rights should be enjoyed by all people, without any discrimination.
In the conditions of instability and globalization, it is necessary to realize that peace is not just the absence of war. Peace means living together, despite our differences – gender, race, language, religion or culture, it means promoting universal justice and respect for the human rights on which this coexistence depends. In this regard, the world should not be perceived as a given. This is a continuous process, a long-term goal that requires constant improvement, vigilance and full active participation. This is a choice that needs to be made in each individual situation; it is a daily decision to engage in sincere dialogue with other individuals and communities, no matter how close or far they live.
The Multicultural Counseling Center promotes the following human rights:
- The right of everyone to fair and favorable working conditions;
- The right of everyone to social security, the right to an adequate standard of living and the right to the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health;
- The right to education, the right to participate in cultural life and to enjoy the results of scientific progress.
- Discrimination. Forms of discrimination;
- National and international legal framework in the field of non-discrimination;
- Identification of real discriminatory situations through thematic exercises. Finding practical solutions;
- Responsible authorities for the prevention and elimination of discrimination;
- Ways to combat discrimination and legal protection;
- The procedure for applying to the Council for the Prevention and Elimination of Discrimination. Ensuring equality.